2021年10月24日日曜日

Tina Howe Aguila

managed to walk only 8,000 steps today.
I haven't trained for 7 minutes, and of course I haven't been to the pool. I think it was the one who worked hard to walk 8,000 steps on the day off. I went to a DIY shop and didn't have any products, so I went to another store. Today I walked about 7,000 steps without walking outside, so I walked 1,000 steps in the corridor at night.
Also, I was inspired by the news that Karen Michibata was bulking up to 60 kg for bodybuilding, and I did some muscle training with dumbbells.
我今天只走了 8,000 步。
7分鐘沒訓練過,當然也沒去過游泳池。 我想是那個在休息日努力走8000步的人。 我去了一家DIY商店,沒有任何產品,所以我去了另一家商店。 今天走了大概7000步,沒有走到外面,所以晚上在走廊裡走了1000步。

0 件のコメント:

MediaTek TSMC

中国系の企業に思われがちだが、台湾企業である。 TSMCは台湾企業であることは有名。 TSMCは T 台湾      S セミコンダクタ      M マヌファクチャリング      C カンパニー であるので、台湾の集積回路の製造会社であるということを名前が表している。