2021年10月5日火曜日

Müller Alexandra Zobel

Today I was able to swim 8000 steps and 2000 meters.
I had a pain in my knee due to a breaststroke kick towards the end of yesterday. My kicking method was to kick with a slight twist, but it was painful. So the medley swims only once. He almost swam the crawl.
An uncle who swims at a fast pace came along the way, so I swam 500 meters in a row. I think I swam at a pace of about 1 minute for the first time in a long time.
The last 300 meters are four of the usual hard easy. Hard Hard and Easy Easy.
I couldn't make a detour very much.
I'm thinking of buying a laptop because all of my computers aren't working well. I wonder if I should buy a ThinkPad for the first time in a long time. It's good because it's used for about 30,000 yen. I don't think Windows 11 needs to be used separately. It will be good for a while.
I was a little sleepy this day. It may be lack of sleep.
今天我能遊8000步和2000米。
昨天快要結束的時候,我因為蛙泳踢腿膝蓋疼,我踢的方法是稍微扭動一下,但是很疼。所以混合泳只遊一次。我幾乎游過了爬行。
一路上來了一個游泳速度很快的大叔,於是我連續遊了500米。我想我很長一段時間以來第一次以大約 1 分鐘的速度游泳。
最後的 300 米是四個通常的難易。難難易易。
我實在繞不過去。
我想買一台筆記本電腦,因為我所有的電腦都不能正常工作。我想知道我是否應該在很長一段時間內第一次購買ThinkPad。這很好,因為它使用了大約 30,000 日元。我認為不需要單獨使用 Windows 11。過一段時間會好的。
這一天我有點困。可能是睡眠不足。

0 件のコメント:

MediaTek TSMC

中国系の企業に思われがちだが、台湾企業である。 TSMCは台湾企業であることは有名。 TSMCは T 台湾      S セミコンダクタ      M マヌファクチャリング      C カンパニー であるので、台湾の集積回路の製造会社であるということを名前が表している。