2021年10月4日月曜日

Daniela Sa Maier


Sleep is decent today. I walked to Teramachi for lunch. There were various cafes on the way.
I bought a set of Logitech numeric keypad keyboard and mouse in Teramachi.
I was able to swim 2000 meters and walk 8000 steps. 2000 meters is quite time-consuming. I can't rest much because I'm in the pool for about 50 minutes.
Swim 1700 meters around 100 individual medleys. The remaining 300 meters are 4 sets of crawl hard 25 and back easy 25. It ends with a crawl hard 50 and a down 50.
Medley does not measure how long it takes to swim.
Walking was also barely possible. I adjusted by walking about 400 steps in the room.
The value of visceral fat dropped by one. However, I was told that I was barely lacking in muscle mass. I'm training for 7 minutes including the abdominal muscle system, so I think I'll build muscle, but is it useless?
Let's put out the dumbbells. If you gain too much muscle, you will lose it cutely. It makes me look like a man.
今天睡眠不錯。我步行到寺町吃午飯。路上有各種各樣的咖啡館。
我在寺町買了一套羅技數字鍵盤和鼠標。
我能遊2000米,走8000步。 2000米是相當耗時的。我不能休息太多,因為我在游泳池裡待了大約 50 分鐘。
圍繞 100 個個人混合泳遊 1700 米。剩下的300米是4組爬硬25和背輕鬆25。它以爬行困難 50 和下降 50 結束。
混合泳不測量游泳需要多長時間。
走路也幾乎不可能。我通過在房間裡走大約 400 步來調整。
內臟脂肪的價值下降了1。然而,我被告知我幾乎沒有肌肉質量。我訓練了7分鐘,包括腹肌系統,所以我想我會鍛煉肌肉,但是沒有用嗎?
讓我們放下啞鈴。如果你獲得了太多的肌肉,你會很可愛地失去它。這讓我看起來像個男人。


0 件のコメント:

MediaTek TSMC

中国系の企業に思われがちだが、台湾企業である。 TSMCは台湾企業であることは有名。 TSMCは T 台湾      S セミコンダクタ      M マヌファクチャリング      C カンパニー であるので、台湾の集積回路の製造会社であるということを名前が表している。