2021年10月15日金曜日

Helene Mae Stark  

 

I haven't done much today. I walked 3500 steps. The pool was closed. Training was done for 7 minutes.
I went to the store I always go to on Saturday today, but the situation hasn't changed much. Maybe I have nowhere to go on Saturday.
Think about going to a different place instead.
You can also study elsewhere for about two hours.
It should be from 4:30 to 6:30.
When I first tried to study today, I realized that it was tougher than I expected. You have to do it seriously every day.
Let's do it for about 2 hours from now.
我今天沒有做太多事情。 我走了3500步。 游泳池已關閉。 訓練進行了 7 分鐘。
我今天星期六去了我經常去的商店,但情況並沒有太大變化。 也許星期六我無處可去。
考慮去一個不同的地方。
你也可以在其他地方學習大約兩個小時。
應該是從 4:30 到 6:30。
當我今天第一次嘗試學習時,我意識到它比我預期的要難。 你必須每天認真地做這件事。
讓我們從現在開始做大約 2 小時。

0 件のコメント:

MediaTek TSMC

中国系の企業に思われがちだが、台湾企業である。 TSMCは台湾企業であることは有名。 TSMCは T 台湾      S セミコンダクタ      M マヌファクチャリング      C カンパニー であるので、台湾の集積回路の製造会社であるということを名前が表している。