2021年10月21日木曜日

Rym Dina Diallo  



I have exceeded 10,000 steps today. Recently, I have been taking a lunch walk in order from north, south, east and west. Yesterday was south, before that was west, and before that was north, so I went east today. It's fun to see different scenery and shops when you walk along the road. Tomorrow is the northern day if you go in order. You can take the subway and walk two stations to come back, but you need to know the timetable of the subway. Let's try it.
I also swam 2000m. The pool is vacant recently, probably because the temperature has dropped, so the menu is being digested smoothly. It was made in 46 minutes today. Going to the bathroom after 12 medleys is almost a menu.
7 minutes training was also done after dinner. I decided to make it a delicate interval, so it became easier to digest.
As for the body, I want to think about the stretch menu. When I was waiting for the traffic light, I started stretching my ankles.
I think that the fact that it is easy to hurt the lower back and the fact that the hip joint is stiff are linked.
The weight is stable and is less than 64 kg. However, it has come to be said that there is a lack of muscles, and the body shape has come to be recognized as a lack of exercise.
Because of the diet, I wonder if the calorie intake is insufficient and not only fat but also muscles are lost. I think it's quite difficult to achieve both.
It seems that bodybuilders gain muscle and then lose weight to lose fat before the competition. I don't think I'm losing weight at a very intense pace.
If you lose weight by exercising in the daytime and do muscle training before going to bed to get protein, is it okay to get muscles at night?
Let's check it again.
The chest is about A cup, but the butt is more voluminous. There are no cups in the butt. I can see the muscles of my abdomen a little.
我今天已經超過了 10,000 步。最近,我一直在從北、南、東、西的順序進行午餐散步。昨天是南方,之前是西方,之前是北方,所以我今天去了東方。走在路上看到不一樣的風景和商店,很有趣。如果你按順序去,明天是北方的一天。可以坐地鐵,走兩站就回來,但是要知道地鐵的時刻表。讓我們試試吧。
我也遊了2000米。游泳池最近空著,可能是因為氣溫下降了,所以菜單正在順利消化。它是在今天的 46 分鐘內完成的。 12 次混合泳後去洗手間幾乎是一個菜單。
晚餐後也進行了7分鐘的訓練。我決定讓它成為一個微妙的間隔,所以它變得更容易消化。
至於身體,我想考慮拉伸菜單。在等紅綠燈時,我開始伸展腳踝。
我認為腰部容易受傷和髖關節僵硬是有聯繫的。
重量穩定,小於64公斤。然而,已經有人說缺乏肌肉,體型已經被認為是缺乏運動。
因為節食,不知道是不是熱量攝入不足,不僅減掉了脂肪,還減掉了肌肉。我認為這兩者都很難實現。
看來健美運動員在賽前先增肌再減肥減脂。我不認為我正在以非常激烈的速度減肥。
如果白天運動減肥,睡前做肌肉訓練來補充蛋白質,晚上練肌肉可以嗎?
讓我們再檢查一下。
胸部約A罩杯,但臀部更豐滿。屁股裡沒有杯子。我可以看到我腹部的肌肉。 


0 件のコメント:

MediaTek TSMC

中国系の企業に思われがちだが、台湾企業である。 TSMCは台湾企業であることは有名。 TSMCは T 台湾      S セミコンダクタ      M マヌファクチャリング      C カンパニー であるので、台湾の集積回路の製造会社であるということを名前が表している。