2021年11月22日月曜日

Geraldine Santos Ali


 I slept twice today for the first time in a long time. Of course, I intentionally sleep twice on my days off. I woke up at 7 o'clock today, stopped her awakening three times, and then I remember waking up quite refreshingly, but when I noticed it was 8:25. She left home in almost five minutes. It was raining as expected, but it was a light rain so she should have been able to ignore it. On the way home, it was raining hard and her clothes got soaked.
6500 steps today. The pool is 2200m today. She swam 20 of 100 mixes. She has two hard easy and two down. She also trained for 7 minutes.
我今天睡了兩次,這是很長一段時間以來的第一次。 當然,我在休息日故意睡兩次。 今天早上七點起床,停了三個鬧鐘後,我記得醒來時還挺爽快的,結果發現已經是八點二十五分了。 我在將近 5 分鐘內離開了家。 果然是下雨了,不過是小雨,能無視就好了。 回家的路上,雨下得很大,我的衣服都濕透了。
今天6500步。 今天的游泳池是2200m。 我遊了 100 條混合魚中的 20 條。 2 困難容易和 2 下來。 我也訓練了7分鐘。

0 件のコメント:

MediaTek TSMC

中国系の企業に思われがちだが、台湾企業である。 TSMCは台湾企業であることは有名。 TSMCは T 台湾      S セミコンダクタ      M マヌファクチャリング      C カンパニー であるので、台湾の集積回路の製造会社であるということを名前が表している。