2021年9月21日火曜日

So Fernandes Dima

I got a good night's sleep today.
However, it is divided into two parts.
The first time is from 21:30 to 1:30. The second time is from 3:30 to 7:00. In total, I'm sleeping at 7:30. The problem is that it takes time to fall asleep, which is wasteful. Sleep at 10 o'clock. It may be ideal to get up at 5 o'clock.
I will improve my life little by little.
It seems that you should reduce visceral fat, so you should eat less, gain muscle, and do a little more daily exercise.
I swim 2,000 meters two to four times a week, but this is fine because it's not fun to increase it any more. I have resumed training for 7 minutes from about 3 days ago. I haven't done it properly, but continuation is power, so I want to be able to do it little by little.
I managed to achieve 8000 steps. I didn't have enough steps, so I walked about 500 steps in the house.
I realized that I should manage toDO more. I want to write it down firmly and refresh my head.
我今天睡了一個好覺。
但是,它分為兩部分。
第一次是從21:30到1:30。第二次是從3:30到7:00。總的來說,我在 7:30 睡覺。問題是入睡需要時間,這是浪費。 10點睡覺。 5點鐘起床可能是理想的。
我會一點一點地改善我的生活。
看來你應該減少內臟脂肪,所以你應該少吃,增加肌肉,每天多做一點運動。
我每周遊 2,000 米兩到四次,但這很好,因為再增加它就不好玩了。我從大約 3 天前開始恢復了 7 分鐘的訓練。我沒有做好,但是持續就是力量,所以我希望能夠一點一點地做到。
我設法達到了 8000 步。我沒有足夠的步數,所以我在房子裡走了大約 500 步。
我意識到我應該設法做更多。我想把它牢牢地寫下來,刷新我的頭腦。

0 件のコメント:

MediaTek TSMC

中国系の企業に思われがちだが、台湾企業である。 TSMCは台湾企業であることは有名。 TSMCは T 台湾      S セミコンダクタ      M マヌファクチャリング      C カンパニー であるので、台湾の集積回路の製造会社であるということを名前が表している。