2021年9月27日月曜日

Maria Lidia Palermo


I slept badly yesterday, so I only slept for about 4 hours.
But I didn't feel drowsy because I drank cafe au lait during the day.
It may have been more effective because I changed from carbonated juice to cafe au lait recently. I will return to Cafe au lait for a while.
I'm going to stop drinking at night because I couldn't finish drinking.
It's hard to fall asleep without drinking, but it should be even worse if you drink it. There is no point in drinking caffeine before going to bed.
The effect of caffeine is probably to rejuvenate consciousness and to have a dieting effect when exercising.
I took a good day walk today and swam 2000 times. Today we have 19 100 mixed dishes. I swam three combinations of 25 crawl hard and 25 back easy.
昨天睡不好,只睡了4個小時左右。
但我並沒有感到昏昏欲睡,因為我白天喝了咖啡。
它可能更有效,因為我最近從碳酸果汁改為咖啡牛奶。 我會回到Cafe au lait 一段時間。
我打算在晚上停止喝酒,因為我無法喝完。
不喝酒很難入睡,但如果喝了應該更糟。 睡前喝咖啡是沒有意義的。
咖啡因的作用可能是使意識恢復活力,並在運動時起到節食的作用。
我今天走了一天,遊了 2000 次。 今天我們有 19 100 道混合菜餚。 我遊了 25 次艱難爬行和 25 次後背輕鬆的三種組合。

0 件のコメント:

MediaTek TSMC

中国系の企業に思われがちだが、台湾企業である。 TSMCは台湾企業であることは有名。 TSMCは T 台湾      S セミコンダクタ      M マヌファクチャリング      C カンパニー であるので、台湾の集積回路の製造会社であるということを名前が表している。